Modern or traditional, all homes require window furnishings. Uniblind & Security Doors have a great range of blinds sure to suit any decor and budget.
Fitting indoor blinds means you can control the level of light in a room as well as the amount of privacy you need. You can do this whether the windows are open or closed, so it’s easy and convenient whatever the weather.
Properly selected and fitted internal blinds will reduce heat gain or loss, shield you and your furniture from harmful UV rays and cut down on glare when the sun is at its brightest. They’re much more practical than curtains as well as offering plenty of other advantages.
Why You Should Choose Indoor Blinds
Internal blinds are fitted unobtrusively within the window or door frame and offer many benefits, particularly when compared to outdoor blinds. They:
- Are available in a range of colours and materials so you can use ones that fit in with the décor of each room
- Are supplied as different types, such as Venetian, roller, vertical and pleated, so there’s sure to be one that suits your taste
- Can be fully or partially opened or completely closed so you can precisely control the amount of light and privacy you want
- Are completely safe to use and aren’t a danger to children
- May have blackout coatings so they’re perfect for bedrooms or thermal coatings to reduce heat loss or gain
- Are easy to clean so you can maintain their perfect condition.
Here at Uniblinds all our blinds are extremely practical and robust, so they have a long lifespan. That life is extended by keeping them clean, which is a very simple and quick process.
For all types, a light dusting or run over with a hand-held vacuum cleaner is sufficient for regular cleaning. For vertical and Venetian blinds, this is done firstly with the slats closed and then with them tilted the opposite way so both sides are cleaned.
A more thorough clean can often be achieved with a wet wipe or a damp cloth and a little mild detergent. Vertical blinds can have the slats removed so they can be cleaned and dried on a flat surface while outdoor blinds in Doreen can be soaked in a bath and pleated blinds can be cleaned in situ. Roman blinds tend to need dry cleaning but wooden blinds can be wiped down and enhanced with furniture polish while faux wood is resistant to water damage.
Practical and Stylish Blinds
The outcome of a correct choice and a little care will be window shutters in Wollert that work perfectly and look great for a very long time, so your investment is safeguarded. To help you do that, we can provide all the advice you need on selecting and using your blinds.
Our blinds are available in a wide range of types, styles and colours so are perfect for every room in your house. Added to that, they’re practical, stylish and durable because they’re made from the finest materials. They’re also all made-to-measure so they’ll fit perfectly and be blinds you’ll continue to be proud of.